Teagirl Teagirl

WHAT?!?!

chuck norris.... can not.... be beaten.... by ANYBODY.

Bored Aliens Short 01 Bored Aliens Short 01

Trippy. make more

good vids for when ur messed up.

Cupid Not Helping Cupid Not Helping

BRILLIANT

I HAVE NO IDEA why your getting such a low score! newgrounds should respect the fact that most of the people voting dont even know HOW to make a flash movie! That was VERY WELL DONE, and all my 5 are belong to this! Good luck!

Warbears Warbears

That was my idea of

a PERFECT game. I love how every warbear has his own specialty, and it takes a while to get the job done just right :) nice job man. make more

Griswold the Goblin Griswold the Goblin

yo

im confused as hell!!! there are so many controls! what does what! man, i friggen cut myself by accident on my keyboard trying to play. what friggen luck. right across one of my veins. its not too bad, but bleeding everywhere. seriously... i have no idea what the hell to do. tell me what you know.

Phantasmagor responds:

Casper Here:
lol sorry for the unfortunate accident!
controls are as follows:
- arrow keys move
- mouse interact

the end

its not hard, certianly not enough to cut urself over, just read the little tutorial at the start it will explain all!
Thanks for reviewing

Super Fly Demo Super Fly Demo

nice man

but i think you might want to replace it with another version, with better graphics, and sound. but over all, i have to admit, one of the funnest games on newgrounds. nice job man.

SEXY-FETUS responds:

Thank you for the compliments.

High-fly High-fly

Nice man!!!

I dunt even listen to techno, justy came over it when i saw it on the first page of the audio. Ur Music is awesome. I like the whole thing, and how short it is. I can finally use something thats as long as some of my flash (I havent submitted cuz i was looking for good music for the flashes... And i think i found a good one. Nice job man.