Warbears Warbears

That was my idea of

a PERFECT game. I love how every warbear has his own specialty, and it takes a while to get the job done just right :) nice job man. make more

Griswold the Goblin Griswold the Goblin

yo

im confused as hell!!! there are so many controls! what does what! man, i friggen cut myself by accident on my keyboard trying to play. what friggen luck. right across one of my veins. its not too bad, but bleeding everywhere. seriously... i have no idea what the hell to do. tell me what you know.

Phantasmagor responds:

Casper Here:
lol sorry for the unfortunate accident!
controls are as follows:
- arrow keys move
- mouse interact

the end

its not hard, certianly not enough to cut urself over, just read the little tutorial at the start it will explain all!
Thanks for reviewing

Super Fly Demo Super Fly Demo

nice man

but i think you might want to replace it with another version, with better graphics, and sound. but over all, i have to admit, one of the funnest games on newgrounds. nice job man.

SEXY-FETUS responds:

Thank you for the compliments.

Adventures of Buttlock Adventures of Buttlock

I loved it!

But next time, dont make the ending that gay! Because that was pretty messed up. Over all, that was alot of fun! One of the best games on newgrounds by far, if not the best. Good job monkokie and Evil_Toilet_Roll. I wont say anything else cuz i dont want to ruin it for anyone. Keep up the the great work guys!

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

This is great.

But it would be so much better if you had a bit more life. And Yeah... I must have the songs too.

Life of a fish Life of a fish

Cool game

I like it, but i just dont like how its a copy of another game. But nice remake i guess... Keep up the work!

TERRAIN: Chapter 3 TERRAIN: Chapter 3

This was great man

I just found out that u r making chapters, so i played the whole series from the begginning and beat them all so far :D So u better make the next one fast and submit it, and it will get the front page immediately man! Keep up the work!

Maus Force Attack Maus Force Attack

Best game

This is by far the best game i have ever seen or played on newgrounds.
It is true, it is hard, but if it was easy, then ppl would beat it too quick, and get bored of it. But the graphics and gameplay was amazing. I just found it sort of funny that u are an american p-51d mustang taking on a whole squadon of american flying fortresses, a bunch of air show planes, and some weird ass experimental planes. I loved it!!! This is the best game man. Keep up the work.