Teagirl Teagirl

WHAT?!?!

chuck norris.... can not.... be beaten.... by ANYBODY.

Bored Aliens Short 01 Bored Aliens Short 01

Trippy. make more

good vids for when ur messed up.

Cupid Not Helping Cupid Not Helping

BRILLIANT

I HAVE NO IDEA why your getting such a low score! newgrounds should respect the fact that most of the people voting dont even know HOW to make a flash movie! That was VERY WELL DONE, and all my 5 are belong to this! Good luck!

Genevieve Genevieve

nicely done.

it clearly says "little girl" but whatever floats ur boat man. if u wanna give her an orgasm, umm... actually, the FBI will jump on that.

anyways, this is really good. i loved it! the art was extremely well drawn, and even though the animation was kind of glitchy, the story made up for that. amazing concept katy. all my 5's are belong to...

StarCraft 12 Days of XMas StarCraft 12 Days of XMas

I LOVE IT TOO!!!

anyone will get it, and anyone who ever played starcraft will love it! i love the idea, and the way you made it work =D =D =D

i must admit. that was probably the most entertaining thing ive seen in a while. PERFECT for christmas.

Notanotherilium Notanotherilium

ill be honest

ill give u a 1 in graphics for trying, and a 1 in sound for simply puting it in. the reason i dont know. it was horrible. your attempt at making it seem like the real lilium failed. the guy that reviewed before me was right. the original lilium WAS godly. and it was absolutely unmatched by all of those shitty clock/lock movie (a display of untalented animation, and microsoft sam dialogue)

dont make shitty parodies like this. and dont make comebacks that start with ROFLBBQOMFGLMAO.etc.
it confirms you as a total idiot.

thats all. fuck you.

ClockLock responds:

I'm glad to find someone who thinks he's smart. Stop sucking Lilium's cock, stop acting like you know what you're talking about, and go sukanut, then get the hell off my internet! >=|

Okay. Okay. =( I apologize. I tend to get mean around retards. Thanks for the review.

Dancin Wolf Dancin Wolf

well, after seeing that

id be proud to take the title of retard. THIS SUCKS!!! it pissed me off so much. but i liked the song, and must admit, the idea was pretty good. no offense, i just hate this sort of thing. but it IS worth seeing, so go ahead and watch it newgrounds.

Mr. Clean's Secret Mr. Clean's Secret

lmfao

pay no attention to idiot fuck ArneTheTurtle.... want some art? FUCK YOU! hows that for art you dildo whip fuck wrinkle fag... ive DESTROYED YOUR SELF ESTEEM!
2 the artist: good job, make more.(period)

The Ricky Ray Show! Ep. 2 The Ricky Ray Show! Ep. 2

ROFLMAO

MAKE MORE!!! this is good in every aspect, except for violence, but its not meant to have any lol. even as someone who loves films of violence, i liked this alot cuz its funny, and its like a short show. enjoy it :)

Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3 Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3

heh... nicely done

obviously the_kitsune couldnt see that... my question to him is whats the point of making any flash movie? he probably cant answer that... its because some people on newgrounds, or anyother site that has flash movies on it like the movies. this movie was great in many ways, and its quite entertaining... oh look, it made front page... lol, kitsune states his standards of quality stopped him from completing big flash projects. well, its flash... not like those movies that come out in theatres, and if you like that kind of quality, you shouldnt criticize newgrounds movies!

to the author, nice job! i really hate it when people criticize flash movies, and barely have evidence to support their arguement... but over all, nice use of the sprites, good voice acting, and good fight scenes.

watch the movie, its worth it!